Terms & Conditions
1. Prices Product prices do not include freight, insurance charges, local delivery. Nine Stars Group (U.S.A.) Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors that may appear on our price sheet.
2. Change and/or Cancellation of Order Orders may only be canceled or changed by emailing Nine Stars Inc Customer Service at email@example.com. A cancellation or restocking charge, of up to the total value of the order, may be applicable for orders canceled or changed.
3. Delivery Dates All order confirmations contain an estimated delivery date. Orders may ship early to arrive before the estimated delivery date. Drop shipping cut-off time is 2:00 p.m. PST.
4. Title to Shipment Once Nine Stars Inc delivers the goods to the carrier (F.O.B. Nine Stars Inc), title of the goods and risk of loss will transfer to the purchaser.
5. Shipments All shipments are F.O.B. China or United States with freight prepaid and added for all points within the continental United States. To points outside the continental United States freight may be arranged on an individual basis. All drop shipped items will ship via UPS or via the distributors designated shipper and subject to applicable drop ship fee.
6. Shipment Damage Claims/Freight Claims All Nine Stars Inc products are carefully packaged and inspected prior to shipping. All damage claims should be noted with the delivering carrier. If concealed damage is found after delivery please call the Nine Stars Inc customer service department at 1.866.9.STARS.8. Notification of concealed damaged claims must be made within 5 days of delivery. All packaging must be retained and available for inspection, and the merchandise must be available at original delivery point. Although notification of damage is noted on the bill of lading upon delivery, or with the carrier within 5 days for concealed damage, a formal freight claim must be filed within 7 days. Please note that an inspection report does not represent a claim.
7. Product Warranty Nine Stars Inc provides a Two year LIMITED manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth below:
- Exclusive remedy: If any Nine Stars Inc product is or becomes defective in the normal course of the warranty period, Purchaser must return the item to Nine Stars Inc with a written explanation of the defect. Nine Stars Inc will promptly repair or replace the item without charge to the Purchaser. Contact Nine Stars Inc for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning product.
- Exclusions to this warranty include:
- Misuse of product
- Defects or damage that result from: (a) use of the Products in a manner that is not normal or customary; (b) improper operation or misuse; (c) accident or neglect such as dropping the Products onto hard surfaces; (d) contact with water, rain, extreme humidity or extreme heat.
- Physical damage to the surface of the Products, including scratches, cracks or other.
8. Miscellaneous Claims Claims against Nine Stars Inc, other than valid warranty claims, must be made in writing within 5 days after delivery. Failure to make a written claim against Nine Stars within a 5-day period will constitute acceptance of the goods and a waiver of any shortages, errors or other claims.
9. Return Policy Product returns are only authorized with an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number provided by the Nine Stars Inc Customer Service Department. RMA numbers will be issued for standard products which arrived damaged or DOA ONLY (with the exception of warranty claims, in which case a number can be issued through the life of the warranty). Email the Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number. When requesting an RMA number, please give us one of the following: the sales order number, the invoice number or your purchase order number. Returns (for reasons other than valid warranty claims) may be subject to shipping, handling, restocking, or restoration charges.
10. Payment Terms Nine Stars Inc accepts the following major credit cards for payment of eStore orders: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
11. Product Specifications Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Nine Stars Inc reserves the right to modify all products.
12. Governing Law All orders and purchases of Nine Stars Inc products shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California.
13. Controlling Terms In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this document and the customer’s purchase order, the terms of this document will be the controlling terms and conditions of the transaction.
14. Miscellaneous Nine Stars Inc. is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors that may appear on this site. We reserve the right to make adjustments or corrections due to changing market conditions, product discontinuations or typographical or photographic errors in advertisements or product descriptions. Policies, item availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
Distributors must be responsible in the use of product images. Images may be requested from Nine Stars Inc. or downloaded from www.ninestarsusa.com. Nine Stars does not permit the use of other images unless purchased from 3rd party or taken professionally on own.
Nine Stars also does not permit control over auction sites. Auction sites are public websites and Nine Stars does not authorize distributors to terminate other distributor accounts.